Air India Student Offers – AI Maharaja Scholars’ Offer 2014-15
Travel period: Till 31-Mar-15
Sale period: Till 31-Mar-15
Free Additional Baggage Allowance:
Free 1 additional piece to USA (max. weight 23kgs) valid upto interior points via New York/Chicago only.
Free 1 additional piece to UK (max. weight 23kgs) valid upto interior points in UK/EUR via LON/BHX only
Free 1 additional piece to Osaka/Tokyo (max. weight 23kgs).
Free 1 additional piece (max. 20kgs) to:
UK/Europe interior points via London.
Europe interior points via Frankfurt/Paris/Rome/Milan
Sydney/Melbourne (subject to a maximum total FBA of 40 Kgs)
Waiver of cancellation charges if proof of visa rejection is provided.
Frequent Flier Program Membership:
Complimentary Frequent Flyer Programme membership and 1000 mileage points on enrollment.
Terms & Conditions
- The offer is available to students originating their international journey from India and traveling on a valid student/student exchange visa (F1/J1/I20/DS2019 etc.)
- The ticket may be purchased worldwide.
- Students purchasing a RT ticket originating India are entitled for the same facilities in the return direction from only the online points.
- The offer is valid only on paid tickets and not on redemption/award/AI/ID/FOC etc.
- The Maharaja Scholars offer is not valid on code share flights.
- EBT to be issued for students traveling to USA interior points via New York/Chicago, and to European interior points via Frankfurt/Paris/London/Rome/Milan.
- Additional baggage allowance valid for outbound journey up to the destination and for return journey it is valid only on AI online points.
- Additional baggage allowance is valid for journey from online to interior points in UK/US/EUR provided it is in a single ticket.
- Additional baggage allowance also valid on Indian domestic leg of the international journey on AI operated flights provided it is in a single ticket.
- The additional baggage allowance is applicable over and above the FBA reflected on the ticket subject to a maximum of 40 Kgs. Eg: If the ticket displays 30 Kgs for any particular sector the additional baggage allowance will be 10 Kgs only, subject to a maximum of 40 Kgs.
- Two schemes cannot be combined. Student availing additional baggage allowance through Maharaja Scholar Offer cannot avail the additional baggage allowance for being a FFP member.
- This offer may be availed by genuine students any number of times during the offer period and is not restricted to first-time travel.
- The offer applies only to traffic originating India (ticketing anywhere).
- Age Limit: 18 Years and above