Air India Companion Offers
Offer – Companion Scheme Ex-India on all International sectors on IATA Full Fare (except SAARC)
Company – Air India
What The Offer? – Air India offers the following Companion Scheme on IATA full fare (Fare Basis: FIF- First Class, CIF- Executive Class, YIF – Economy class) ex India on all International points (except SAARC) for sale and travel commencing on/before 31st March 2015.
Rules & Conditions
- No further incentive will apply on the above mentioned schemes.
- All taxes/fees/surcharges (including fuel surcharge) to be collected on Companion tickets for International Travel.
- For International ticket Return travel to be undertaken within the validity of the ticket.
- Passengers availing of the scheme are required to travel on their outbound journey together and may undertake the return travel separately.
- Frequent Flyer mileage will be accrued on the paid ticket only. No mileage accrual will be permissible on the Companion ticket.
- When the paid ticket has an interline sector (Max of 1 interline sector permitted in each direction), the Companion Scheme will apply when AI retention is minimum 80%.
- The Companion travel permitted only on AI operated sectors
- The Companion scheme is not valid on code-share flights
- Companion Ticket cannot be endorsed/rerouted to any other carrier even when involuntary.
- Only the Paid ticket can be issued by the travel agent and the Companion ticket by the Air India office along with necessary safeguards, verifying original ticket, stamping CFS utilized, etc.
- and ticketing to avail of this scheme cannot be done online through our website.
- Definition of Companion – Spouse, Child, Parent.
- Immediate Blood relative – Brother/Sister may be included if the Passenger is Single or Childless. A Self declaration regarding the status has to be submitted by the Passenger availing the Scheme.
Visit Website – http://www.airindia.in/